Here’s a intro video that will demonstrate how to navigate The Crafting Chic membership site.
Click here for more information on the Drag Around Rag Quilt Class.
Please click on the title of this post for all the details on my Drag Around Rag Quilt Class.
Join my online Drag Around Rag Quilt Class for just $7.99 …. that’s a $1.15 per video and you’ll have access to this class for one full year.
The Drag Around Rag Quilt measures 37 x 32 and is made with 6-1/2 blocks …no special tools are needed for this beginner Quilt. But working knowledge of your sewing machine is necessary.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Access to 7 Videos on how to make the Drag Around Rag Quilt from start to finish.
- Tools & Supplies List
- Material List
- Cutting Measurements
- PDF Instructions that will follow the videos (this is video tutorial class).
- Access to class material for one full year (365 days from the day you pay).
- Free membership to our Stitch with the Chick Community site where you can share your pictures of your projects and post your questions on the forum.
Click on the button below to purchase the Drag Around Rag Quilt Class.
Once payment has been made you’ll be given a link to register and you can start your Quilt today!!
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Angie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are the companies I’ve used to host this membership site.
Studio Press is where I purchased the Genesis Framework.
Blue Host is the hosting company.
THIS IS A TEST POST (COPIED FROM MY MAIN BLOG).
My Charming Window Box looks very similar to the Strength & Hope Bitty Box ……but ….it’s quiet a bit bigger. It’s the same box as the Greetings Card Kids Box or the Sweet Pea Candy Box. I have a few more that I’ve made so I’ll probably film a new video next week.
On this box I used the Charming stamp set with the Butterfly Prints stamp set …both with Early Espresso ink. I used the 2-3/8 Scallop punch with the 1-3/4 Circle Punch ….and ….the Butterfly Punch Don’t you love the little Pearls I added to the Butterfly (I got that idea from Belinda’s card).
If you’re interested in seeing my daily creations …visit My Chic n Scratch site, click here to go there now.
If this is the only item you see …… it means one of two things.
1. You are not logged in – click on Log In/Out button and log in.
2. You are not registered – if you’ve purchased an online class …..please allow 24 hours for access.
Access to our classes is a two-step process ….and it’s important to follow the steps provided so that your membership can start immediately.
Here’s the steps
- Purchase class.
- Once you’ve purchased a class you’ll receive a link directing you to register.
- After you’ve registered, please allow up 24 hours for access (weekday registrations are approved faster).
Special Note: Please do not share the class materials or your password.